From Gas to Stars:
The Links between Massive Star and Star Cluster Formation
16 – 20 September 2019
|Registration and abstract submission opens:||1 April 2019|
|Abstract submission closes – contributed talk:||30 June 2019|
|Notification of abstract acceptance:||12 July 2019|
|Registration and Payment deadline:||31 July 2019|
|Abstract submission closes – poster:||12 August 2019*|
|Maximum number of registrations:||100|
* Abstract submission for talks are now closed,
however we are still accepting abstract for poster.
Registration Fee £300 (Late Registration Fee £350)
- The workshop is partially funded by the StarFormMapper (SFM) project.
- Registrants will pay a nominal registration fee of £300 to contribute the cost of catering: includes conference lunches, refreshments and the conference dinner.
- Other meals and accommodation are not included.
- Payment instructions will be emailed upon receipt of your registration form.
- A 50% refund will be issued if a cancellation request is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 15th June 2019.
- Partners are welcome to attend Wednesday’s Social Dinner (£60), please email email@example.com to book.
- Late registrations received prior to the 23 August will be accepted, and will cost £350.
- There are limited funds for financial support, aimed at early career researchers, with preference given to those talking. If you would like to apply, then please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please complete a separate form for each conference attendee.