|Abstract submission opens:||1 April 2019|
|Abstract submission closes – for contributed talk:||30 June 2019|
|Notification of abstract acceptance:||12 July 2019|
|Abstract submission closes – for poster:||12 August 2019*|
* Abstract submission for talks are now closed,
however we are still accepting abstract for poster.
- Abstract must be submitted in English;
- Abstract should not exceed 150 words and cannot contain figures and tables;
- If an abstract exceeds 150 words it may be rejected;
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Organising Committee;
- You will be notified by email if your abstract is accepted for a talk and/or poster presentation;
- The accepted abstract will be printed in the conference abstract book;
- The duration of the accepted talks (approximately 15 minutes) will be subject to the number of accepted talks;
- Remember to also complete a registration form by 31 July.